This is a reading challenge I pulled from here. I missed my 2014 goal by a wide margin, so I’m setting myself a smaller goal of 40 books for 2015.
A book you own but haven’t read (Thorn) A book that was made into a movie (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) A book you pick solely because of the cover (Dorothy Must Die)
- A book your friend loves (The Black Prism)
- A book published this year (Miramont’s Ghost)
- A book by an author you’ve never read before (One Hundred Years of Solitude)
- A book by an author you love (The Ocean at the End of the Lane)
- A book at the bottom of your “to be read” pile
- A book with a color in the title (The Blue Sword)
- A book set somewhere you’ve always wanted to visit (The Book of Lost Things)
- A book you started but never finished
- A book with a lion. A witch. Or a wardrobe. (Geist: Book of the Order #1)
- A book with a female heroine. (Sunshine)
- A book set in the summer.
- A book of poems.
- A book you learned about just because of this challenge. (Servant of the Underworld)
- A book that will make you smarter. (Stiff: The Curious Life of Human Cadavers)
- A book with a blue cover. (Life as We Knew It)
- A book you were supposed to read in school, but didn’t.
- A book “everyone” but you has read.
- A book with a great first line. (The Crow Road)
- A book with pictures.
- A book from the library. (Love and Math–borrowed from Dad)
- A book you loved…read it again!!
- A book that is more than 10 years old.
- A book based on a true story.